Extraction

Went back for my 2nd appointment yesterday. Not knowing what to expect... I was nervous when the dentist said he'll do the extraction. 4th tooth from left and right...

I was given the choice to either extract 1 and go back some other day for the next 1 or both at one go. Since I thought, might as well get it done at one go than to suffer the same horror the next visit... I opted for both teeth to be extracted.

"Paiseh" to say, this was my first proper extraction... All my life, my teeth fall out on its own giving me nothing to benchmark against... So if you ask me... the entire experience was kinda weird...

The dentist jabbed the ceiling of my mouth near the tooth that he will be extracting... and I felt a sting... but nothing too unbearable... Then he told me to signal him should I feel any pain the minute he starts extracting... The nurse held my head in place while the dentist shaked the plier from left to right and back vigorously... and then "POP"... it was out... No pain... The same process was then repeated for the other one...

Unfortunately... it bled till 4am that night!!! Can you believe it??? It bled for nearly 10 HOURS wei!!! So... needless to say I was on MC the following day... To think that I nearly declined the MC that the dentist gave me... I must be mad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment