Bali: Overview

Alan and I were in Bali for 5 days, 4 nights (05-08-08 till 09-08-08).

It’s been close to a month since we came back but as you can see, there hasn’t been any update on our trip here… YET. You see… the trip was so special that I didn’t know where and how to start… For many, 3R comes to mind at the mention of Bali - "Rest, Relax and Rejuvenate". But for Alan and I, it was MORE than that!

Thus, instead of doing a normal day-to-day update on what I did and where I went, thought I should I pen down my Bali travelogue slightly differently this time. Will split the travelogue into several different categories:

  • Attractions: Places Alan and I visited
  • Hotels: Reviews on the hotels we stayed in
  • Food: Bali specials...
  • Memories: Bout something extremely memorable that took place in Bali…

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment