How It All Began...

I recently started a Wedding site and in it, there was this section called "Our Story". Since I've not blogged about how it all began with OWLoon here, thought I'd just do so... :-)



First Impression: Show Off

We attended the same college before. Though we have different majors, there are common classes that we both attend together; like Computer Studies, Business Communications etc etc. I used to think that he was a show off cos’ in these classes he will always be the one and only to answer questions by lecturers. And he was always the favourite amongst FEMALE lecturers…


First Encounter: He Was A Pig!

The first time we spoke to one another was when he sat in front of me in class. While I was chatting happily with my friend, he turned and said something bout palmistry. It has got to be quite interesting cos’ I let him study my palm (come to think of it… he was probably just trying to hold my hand… hehe)! And then proceeded to announce that he was a PIG in previous life! My friend and I roared with laughter cos’ he was nothing like a pig… In fact if I were to describe him, he looked like a STRAW then… tall and thin!


Informal Dates

Before we started dating, we used to go out with our other bunch of friends… soon... we started going out without them… and our hangout places back then were like cybercafés… “mamak” near our campus and the furthest we ever went was to Subang Parade / One Utama for movies… (so innocent eh…)


THE Letter

It started off with him flooding my screens with virtual roses at one of our cybercafés outing… but oblivious to his intention… thinking that he was pulling my leg, I ignored him. One fine day… I received a letter from him, asking if he could be my boyfriend… :-)


First Love: Secret Underground Society

I was only a shy 18 year old when we first started dating… and him a 19 year old dude. We have never formally dated anyone before thus it was kinda awkward to announce to anyone when we ourselves weren’t sure what to expect… Therefore, we kept our courtship a secret from our friends. Our courtship back then was akin to being a member of some secret underground society. We used to exchange letters everyday at the library, while passing by each other on corridors, via book exchange etc etc.


Eventually our classmates knew about us and the rest they said was history. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment