Stories of My Pa (III)

Fun Facts about My Pa!

My father is an excellent cook. When he first got married with my mom, he was the one who taught my mom how to cook cos my mom has never cooked before in her life before marriage hahaha! During confinement, I had no appetite at all... so everyday my father would cook my favourite dish himself. Even the CL wanted to learn from him.



Rain or shine my father goes to work daily. Even if he is sick, he will still go to work. No such thing as lull time. After spending time with us after work, sometimes he will work till wee hours in the morning too. Whenever I am on MC, I sometimes feel shy if my father asked me cos ahem sometimes I could have gone to work lah cos not to say very serious also *cough cough*... 



#KiamIAm is my father's middle name wtf! While he will not hesitate to spend on the family, he is super stingy to himself! But nevermind lah, give us a chance to pamper him also hehe.



My father's an auntie killer! Once dunno why we talked about the mini mart lady boss. Both my mom and I said the lady boss is cocky cos she never smiles! But my father said, no ah... she always smiles and is often chatty too! The next time he went to the mini mart, I followed him and true enough the lady boss was a totally different person lol! I think my father is handsome that's why aunties love him! 



My father is a good singer. He participated in a singing competition before and he was the state winner! My mom said when they first got married, aunties will crowd around when my father cooks cos that would be concert time for them hahahahaha!

#HappyFathersDay
#CookiesJar


0 comments:

Post a Comment