Personal Space

The company wanted to renovate our floor thus we were all moved to another floor temporarily for 2 months or so.

I used to have a super large workspace:

Now, I have a quarter of the workspace I used to have at this temp floor:

But I was so happy with my new place cos hor... there are 2 types of cubicles on this floor...

  1. The spacious ones - like the type that I used to have at my original floor... but instead of being occupied by 1 person, it has to be shared among 3 people
  2. The small tiny ones - like the one I have now... tho small, it seemed rather cute and I have my own personal space :)

So net net... am still very happy with it. But guess what... The floor that we are occupying now, more like the side we're occupying now was left empty for the longest time ever. Since moving here (ya, we moved floors during the Hungry Ghost Festival), one by one... my colleagues fell sick (I was already sick before I moved...) and one of my colleagues who is a sensitive apparently sensed "things" floating... O_o

0 comments:

Post a Comment