Being Married Part II

So back to the question: "How's married life?"
I have quite a number of answers running in my head... but then I figured no one will have the patience to hear me talk about it in great length... hence, I shall blog about it here... Married life is COOL for I gained a lot a lot a lot... and here's the list of my TOP 10 GAINS after marriage:

Number ONE
A piece of paper that ended my singlehood...

Number TWO
A collection of albums that will forever have a space in the dark corner of my chest drawers... all the way back in Kuala Selangor...

Number THREE
A whole load of 'ang ang' props that I don't know what to do with... red Chinese paper cut tea set with matching bowls, plates, spoons and chopsticks... baby bath basin, mug, cup... a basket with a rooster and hen... etc etc...


Number FOUR
A beautiful solitaire engagement diamond ring and a diamond studded wedding band along with a handsome amount worth of gold jewelery...

Number FIVE
A free weekend home in Kuala Selangor. The place is owned by OWLoon but what's his is mine and what's mine is mine... kekeke...


Number SIX
An "R" to my title... MRS... no longer MS...


Number SEVEN
A gown that will forever occupy a forgotten corner in my wardrobe...

Number EIGHT
An ATM that runs 24 x 7... I wish it's like the photo below... muahahaha...


Number NINE
A bed mate that keeps the bed warm... I reckon 2 warm bodies emit more heat than 1... hehehe...

Number TEN
And most importantly, a sweet closure to our 12 years of courtship... and hopefully a wonderful beginning to the many many many years ahead with my first love... my soulmate... my companion... my husband... the one and only that I proclaim as mine!

2 comments:

March 24, 2010 at 7:25 PM Esther said...

Hey, you don't know me but I stumbled upon your blog when I read Tim Tiah's blog. Congrats on your anniversary! Read this entry and just want to agree with you that married life is really great! My husband and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary next month. :) Decided to drop you an email because I've also started a blog on married life after I got married. I journal my joys, struggles, and precious moments as a new wife!

March 24, 2010 at 7:28 PM Esther said...

Oopps, my blog is: - http://mysouloves.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-we-said-i-do.html

:)

Post a Comment