Overboard

I have been splurging a lot lately. Personally I can be quite thrifty and spend the bare minimum on myself month in month out. However, when I do spend, I tend to make huge purchases. Of course this doesn't happen too often but then I just realized that I may have gone overboard with my spending the past few months; the period where I was transitioning from my old job to my new job. I wonder if it was a sign of stress.

Here are some of the big ticket items I splurged on specifically on Louis Vuitton, my all time favourite brand.

      • RM5,000 Louis Vuitton Monogram Ebene Cabas Rivington
      • RM2,400 Louis Vuitton Monogram Ebene Zippy Wallet
      • RM   940 Louis Vuitton Monogram Ebene Mini Pochette
      • RM   750 Louis Vuitton Monogram Ebene Card Holder
      • RM   620 Louis Vuitton Monogram Ebene Skinny Card Holder
      • RM5,100 Louis Vuitton Monogram Idylle Elegie
      • RM1,400 Louis Vuitton Monogram Idylle Pochette
      • RM4,250 Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Roxbury Drive
      • RM1,600 Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Small Zippy Wallet
      • RM2,850 Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Zippy Wallet (for mummy)
      All in all on Louis Vuitton alone, I've spent RM24,910 and that was in about 4 months!!! Not to mention, I also bought other stuffs like:
      • RM1,500 Samsung Galaxy Tab for Hb 
      • RM2,499 iPad 2 for myself (3G + WiFi 64GB) 
      I also changed the entire set of skincare from Kose & Odbo to SKII for my mom and I aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddddddd signed up for facial treatments.

      Most importantly, I've also changed from conventional braces to Invisalign. I think I have gone mad. Have got to stop spending like this!!! My credit card payment was over 5-digit last month!!! Madness!!!

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment