Second 6 months of 2011

Just realized I did a recap of 1H of 2011. So here's the 2H of 2011.

July
Launched my first project at work.

August
Parachuted in to help on a high profile company wide project. Recognition in credit roll which I found out later on was extremely precious and difficult to get in. Though I didn't think anything of it, my boss feels that this single cross functional project sealed my position in the company. :)

September
Short break to Pangkor with Hb to recharge our energies. I love the beach!

October
Presented winning idea in Bali at the management offsite and won a further RM5,000. Unfortunately, till now we've not received the money. Nevertheless, had some time to go paintings shopping at Kuta.

November
Family holiday to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

December
Finally, the entire team was fully assembled. This is also the one year I work till the very last day of the year. Previously, I would've taken the entire week off.

Note: Photos to be added later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment