New Maintenance

Since I was at K.u.c.h.a.i A.v.e.n.u.e, I decided to go to the management office to pay the maintenance and sinking fund. I usually pay for 6 months at one go so that I don't have to go there every month to do so. Anyway, was informed that the maintenance fee has increased as there were insufficient funds to maintain the place. At the AGM, majority of the residents agreed with the price increase.

For the record:

Previous Charges
RM0.13 per square feet x 935
= RM121.55 Maintenance
= RM  12.16 Sinking Fund (10% of Maintenance)
= RM133.71 Total Monthly

New Charges Effective May-2012
RM0.17 per square feet x 935
= RM158.95 Maintenance
= RM  15.90 Sinking Fund (10% of Maintenance)
= RM174.85 Total Monthly

That's a 31% increment!!! WoW!!! Lucky thing the rental rate is really good there. Rented it out for RM1,350 monthly, more than enough to cover my monthly installment & maintenance fees.

While waiting for my receipt, I turned around and saw a familiar face. Blurted out his full name automatically (K.w.a.n B.a.n H.o.e) and he too blurted out my name in reflex!!! Hahaha. I bumped into my secondary school mate. He lives there now. We exchanged a few words, he took my number and gave me a missed call on my mobile. Hehe... what a small world! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment