Happy New Year!

We've been so busy with the new house that I totally forgot about my new year resolutions! So here goes...

1. Make More Money
2. Make Babies
3. Make Time

Top 3 priorities this year.

More money, cos' we spent a bomb on our house renovation and furniture. It's time to replenish our savings! Also cos ahem, we've got lots of wish lists for the house still! :)

Make babies, been married 3 years. In the past we only live together on weekend. Now that we have moved to this new place, we are finally living like a normal married couple. Supposed it's high time to make babies!!! :))

Make time, for things that matter. There's 24 hours in a day. And yet we often lament that there's just not enough time. While I am juggling career and personal life, I would seriously like to make time for my parents (not like I'm not doing it now but more of it since we now live 6 units apart), for myself to discover hidden passion(s) that I may have and for my hubby! :)))

So ya! Top 3 resolutions for 2013! Happy New Year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment