2008 The Year That Was

Since I am already counting down to my loooooong leave, thought I might as well do a quick recap on 2008...

Work Wise
Of all the years that I have worked, this year has got to be one of the more rewarding ones thus far...

Music Experiences
This will be the last year of my involvement in Music. Next year, I will have a new portfolio. Thus, as a recap, here are the up close and personal experiences I had this year:

Material(s) Acquisition
Staying true to my new year resolution to stop spending unnecessarily... this year, I didn't spend as much as I used to... with the exception of the engagement ring and wedding band... that was from OWLoon... hehe...

Holidays
This year, I only went 2 places and both of them are located in Indonesia. Even our usual family holiday in December was postponed cos' my father was still recovering from his angioplastin.

Other Milestones
Other milestones in my life this year includes BRACES... finally... (Mar)...
And of course, the wedding proposal in Bali... (Aug)...

More on 2008 recap later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment