Fish Spa

I've always wanted to try out fish spa but OWLoon is forever always against the idea. Said the water may not be properly sanitized and that the fishes may be infected etc etc...

But... I finally went and tried it with my friend today!
I can't remember the name of the outlet but it is the row of shop houses next to Bangsar Village.
The fees are pretty reasonable... RM30 for 30 minutes... RM1 per minute...

I gingerly soaked my feet into the tank... eagerly anticipating an army of fishes eating my dead skins off... but since I was ticklish... the fishes were rather turned off... hehehe... cos' everytime they start eating, I squirmed and moved about... thus, only a few daring ones tried getting close...


Since my friend sat still like a statue... she had an army of fishes eating her...

After like 15 minutes, I finally braced myself to sit still and a bit more fishes came...


The last 10 minutes was when I was completely still... That was when the fishes starting gnawing around... They were kinda cute... happily sucking off side by side...


So would I try it again? Don't think so la... Such a waste of money for someone like me cos' I couldn't keep still... but am glad I went and tried it out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment