Lie Low

It’s been ages since I last updated this site. Not too long ago (after reading “The Secrets”), I made a conscious effort to record only happy, joyful moments and memories that are worth remembering in my life here… But it’s May now… and somehow, instead of improvements, I found myself sinking deeper into depression than when I first entered this year…

"Will there really be a light at the end of the tunnel?"
If you ask me now… my answer will likely be “I don’t know… but I am hopeful…”.

What else is there to do…
If everything that one does is misconstrued / misinterpreted
If everything that one says is deemed inappropriate / wrong

No wonder it is often said that when one is in direct conflict with “Tai Sui”, one should lie low…
I just wished I believed it earlier… Sigh…
In the meantime, I will strive to remind myself that life is beautiful…

0 comments:

Post a Comment