Bridal Studio Part III

I took half a day off yesterday with the intention of confirming the package at D.e C.a.s.a.m.i.a but because of the favourable reviews on B.r.i.d.a.l C.o.n.c.e.p.t, I couldn’t resist checking it out first prior to confirming our package.

If you read my previous posts: Bridal Studio Part I and II, you would’ve seen how we preferred D.e C.a.s..a.m.i.a than the other 4 we surveyed before this for their photography style. However, instead of feeling dead sure about signing up, I had several nagging concerns at the back of my mind…

Beach Photo Shoot
While the samples they showed us looked great, I was extremely worried that OWLoon and I may not be able to pull off the natural, posy looks… Then as I thought deeper into it… I realized that, of all the albums that were shown to us – only D.e C.a.s.a.m.i.a, M.y D.r.e.a.m W.e.d.d.i.n.g and B.r.i.d.a.l A.r.t used models in their albums, all the rest used actual Janes and Joes… So, it’s no wonder that their photos stood out a lot more!

“Lala”-Look
If there’s one thing that scares the shit out of me… it would be me appearing like some “lala” in all my pre-wedding photos… Thus, I surfed the net and forums for sample photos and to my horror, most of the brides have huge fake flowers on their head… not just any small flowers but some really bigass-silly-looking flowers! If not flowers then they’ll have bigass “bling-bling” on their head!

Overly Crowded
Also, at both the times we visited D.e C.a.s..a.m.i.a, we noticed that their booth/outlet was easily the most crowded one amongst all that we’ve gone to… That was when I found out that they have 3 different tiering of packages… (OWLoon and I was about to sign for Tier 2 with an additional outdoor shoot in KK, Sabah). However, most of the customers on the forums I went to sign up for the cheaper package. Since they don’t practice segregation of gowns based on the package you sign up for, I was kinda worried that by the time I sign up, there won’t be any good gowns left…

Gowns Choices & Quality
I’ve never worn a single wedding gown in my life, thus I wasn’t sure what to expect. But from an untrained pair of eyes, their outlet seemed to have lesser gowns than the other local ones….

With that, I persuaded OWLoon to check out B.r.i.d.a.l C.o.n.c.e.p.t but this time round I brought my mom along. I trust my mom’s instincts more than anything in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment