Addicted

Generally... I'm not into playing games... be it on psp, pc, laptop or mobile... But... ever since I got the iPhone 3G, I've been downloading games (at USD) and playing them like mad on my phone... Here are some of the games that I'm currently playing:

Sally's Spa (USD0.99)
A game that lets you run your spa... initially it's just basic spa functionalities like sauna, facial and massage. Then as you advance through the levels... more functionalities are opened up like hot stone massages, eye brow trimming, manicure, pedicure and more! This game is really super addictive cos customers will come in non-stop and you'll have to ensure that you serve them before they leave in frustrations! :)


Airport Mania: First Flight (USD0.99)
This game allows you to manage an airport... direct planes to land, take off... or send them for servicing, petrol etc while ensuring early or on time arrival and departure... If the waiting time's too long, the planes will frown... but if all is in order, they'll be whistling happily... :)


Supermarket Mania (USD0.99)
This is a time management game on running a grocery store / supermarket... the game is to stock up shelves with provisions customers want... if they wait too long... they will leave... and you won't be able to hit the target transactions for the day... along the way, you'll also have to clean up rubbish thrown by other customers, else if one steps on them, they'll fall and again, leave in frustrations...


The Sims 3 (USD9.99)
But the most expensive game of all has got to be The Sims 3! It costs a whopping USD9.99. I must have been mad to purchase it. But nevertheless I love playing it. I particularly like sending my Sim out to fish... Firstly cos' to fish, you'll need to yank your phone when the fish takes the bite (actual movement of fishing you know). Secondly cos fishes caught can be sold to the Quickmart in exchange for CASH.... Imagine this, my Sim earns USD100 a day from his day job as a clerk at the Town Hall but he gets USD600 - USD800 a day from selling the fishes he caught after work... And my friend, with that kind of money, I could upgrade my house and buy new, beautiful furniture for my cute little Sim... :)


I love my phone... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment