4-Cars-Pile-Up

We were supposed to go back to KS that night but somehow I felt lazy... I tried persuading OWLoon to go back the following week instead but dunno how, I found myself sitting next to him in his car heading back to KS a few hours later...

He was just telling me how hungry he was when suddenly there was a LOUD BANG that jerked us to the front forcefully... and because our car was motionless when we were BANGED, inertia had the back of our heads BANGED against the head rest violently.

The first thing I asked was "WHAT HAPPENED???!!!" (come to think of it, it was a dumb question... but I was in shock!)... OWLoon drove to the side of the road and told me to sit in the car... while he went down to inspect the damages...

My heart was pumping wildly and I was so scared!!! But I was also worried of OWLoon being out there by himself... What if he gets beaten up by crazy, psychotic, irate drivers??? So with all the courage that I found in my little "chicken" heart, I went to join OWLoon... with an UMBRELLA. It was drizzling... and the UMBRELLA was handy to shield from the rain as well as from psychotic beings should anyone decides to get emotional you know...

That was when we found out that 4 cars were affected in the accident... with ours being the least affected... The bumper’s dented and dislodged from its’ brackets and though the lights were not damaged, they were also dislodged from their original place... and the boot also can't be opened. But it was nothing compared to the other cars...

(Counting from our car; Toyota Altis), car no. 2 (Honda Odyssey) and car no. 3 (Honda Accord) were sandwiched and that meant they suffered front and rear damages... the culprit... car no. 4 (Proton Saga bearing a car plate WBW...) had the entire engine portion of the car smashed... I took photos of the car plates and the damages but stupid iPhone only comes with a 2MP camera with no flash, the photos were super blur...

Except ours, all the other cars had little children... kids were crying non stop from the shock, a bumper was lying in the middle of the road and 2 irate drivers (from car no. 2 and car no. 4 – the culprit) were arguing under the rain:

  • Car no. 2: Eh, you BODOH ar??? Sudah LAMA berhenti di "traffic light", you tak nampak ka???
  • Car no. 1 (The BOZO): Saya sudah HENTI LA... tapi lantai licin!!! Saya pun ada anak-anak di dalam kereta! Ini "accident" la BODOH... ingat saya sengaja ke???

Sigh... when accidents happen, everyone is defensive but the fact that the impact was great enough to damage 4 cars in a row meant that the BOZO was speeding when he knew for a fact that he had kids in the car and that the roads are wet!!! Bloody irresponsible!!!

Anyway, the following day, we bought all the numbers of the cars affected… front and back e.g. 1234 and 4321 in Magnum... but nehhh... nothing came out...

1 comments:

August 19, 2009 at 6:12 AM wils0nlai said...

I had a similar experience once involving 3 cars. Didn't even bother talking to the idiot at the back. Jot down the car plate number, left the scene and file a police report terus.

Post a Comment