CNY: Chor Sam

On "Chor Sam" (the third day of CNY), we visited my auntie's house for a family lunch...

And in between snapped many photos... I was with my cousin brother (the one on bottom left in the collage below) and we were talking bout ang paus when he said "maemee jie jie, I'm still waiting for yours leh... hehehehe". To which I said: "Er... you can wait la... and btw, how old are you now?"... and he said 18! So we both calculated for awhile before I said "Oh my goodness, I am 11 years older than you are!!!". Tsk tsk tsk... I ain't getting any younger... that's for sure!

Then it was time to go home cos my parents' friends and ahem, my bf's sister who "self-invited" herself...are coming over for dinner. After dinner, they proceeded to play "mahjong"...

While my mummy chit chatted with her friend...

To me... CNY is really an excuse for friends and families to get-together, feast, be merry and get-drunk... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment