CNY: Chor Sei

"Nin Chor Sei" (fourth day of CNY), my parents' friends came for dinner...

This is Auntie Lucy and she has a son who is of my age. Last year, he came with his gf who has now became his ex-gf and surprise, surprise, he's getting married next week; 23 February 2008 to another girl. Since we were of the same age, the father asked me this: "Wahhh... you don't want to get married ar!?!?"... I had to grip the table to answer sweetly that I'm waiting for my place to be ready. But honestly, what has it got to do with these people whether or not I get married leh??? Really "tak faham" lorrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

After that, they proceeded to play "mahjong" AGAIN!


Tomorrow's "Nin Chor Mmm" (the fifth day of CNY) and I'd be starting work di... So to all, "Gong Hei Fatt Choy" once again! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment