Departmental Award

I was on MC today cos the bleeding was on and off. As a matter of fact, I was given 2 days of MC but I think I'll only be taking one day off.

So anyway, I spent the entire day sleeping cos that was the only way to distract myself from the pain and the bleeding. When I got up, I got a message from my boss congratulating me that I've gotten the "Departmental Award" this year!!! Hoohoooooooo!

Where I work, monetary and cash certifications are awarded to top performers in recognition of excellent contributions to the company. I was a "Spot Award" holder for 5 years; 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.

But this "Departmental Award" is totally different! For one, it has a higher monetary value tied to it... RM2,000 in CASH and that there can only be 1 "Departmental Award" holder in the entire department. So ya, despite my current condition, I am soooooooooooo happy!!! Hooohoooooo!

Life is indeed beautiful! Thank you, thank you!

Update
Aiyar, only RM1,000 in cash ler, I made a mistake. Nevertheless ok la... happy! Hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment