Numerical Madness

Hmmm, I've been thinking of numerous combo of numbers based on the dates given. After much deliberations, I thought that this formula is kinda unique.

You see hor:

  • 08 is the day Alan proposed and 16 is one of the RoM dates given
  • 05 is the day we have our dinner in KL and 13 is the day we have our dinner in KS

Irregardless of whether I minus the dates or add "8" to the dates, "8" remains the constant number:

  • [Minus] 16 - 08 = [08] / 13 - 05 = [08] or
  • [Plus] 08 + [08] = 16 / 05 + [08] = 13


Talk about coincidence!

1 comments:

September 30, 2008 at 1:21 AM Colin T. said...

but 16+8 = 24 leh. Not a good number you know. Don't simply play play with numbers. Hehehe =P

Anyway, I can tell that you are anticipating well to your BIG day. I have booked your dates on my calendar, too!

Post a Comment