TLC

Throughout the entire ordeal… I had a mixed of emotions…

I was extremely scared…
But I can’t show it to anyone particularly my parents…
Cos if I do, they will be even more worried about me…

I was extremely sad and guilty…
What if the polyp affects my fertility?
Will I still be able to have kids with OWLoon?
Will he still love me whole heartedly if I can’t?

Fortunately, the doctor said that it will not affect my fertility and that all I needed to do was to have it removed. Throughout the entire journey, my family and OWLoon has been extremely supportive… particularly OWLoon; who was there for me when I needed him the most…

He accompanied me for all my gynae visits…

He even ate my hospital meal so that he doesn't have to leave me alone and also cos I had to fast before the surgery…

He sat/slept next to me when I was asleep…

He attended to my every need when I was awake…

He updated my parents, my family and his family when they called to ask about my status…

Most importantly, he was the first person I saw when the nurse woke me up after the surgery…

Here's a photo of me all changed, waiting to be discharged...

I was away from work for 3 days in a row and my colleagues had been truly understanding... instead of calling me bout my projects in hand, they sent me sunflowers wishing me a speedy recovery...

Am glad I went thru this ordeal with the support of my loved ones, family and friends... with so much tender, loving care...

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart...

0 comments:

Post a Comment