KL Food Tasting

Yesterday, my family and I went to Oriental Pavilion for our food tasting. Again... left out the photos of the noodles and "tong sui"... Honestly, don't think I'm cut out to be a food blogger... cos' half the time... I only remember taking photographs when I'm half way done... hehehe... so here's the snapshot of them:



We made minor modifications to the above menu:
  • Sharks Fin Soup: Too thick... (apparently it is their signature style)
  • Fish: Nice but more sauce...
  • Prawns: Difference way of cooking... cos the steamed type is a bit bland...
  • Noodles: Forgot to take a photo... but we're replacing it with fried rice...
What we liked about the menu:
  • The food presentation was nice...
  • The cooking method seemed different from normal Chinese restaurants...
  • My favourite dish has got to be the 1st dish... 4 seasons something... the vege with abalone and the dessert...
Everything seemed so unreal... the wedding's next month... NEXT MONTH... No wonder I'm having difficulties sleeping at night. Think I'm stress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment