Summons

Collected my invitation cards on Oct 28 (Wednesday) with my father... and have since started distributing it to friends whom has RSVP-ed earlier...

It was pretty funny cos' all this while, I've always been on the receiving end... where invitation cards are viewed as "summons"... Why? Cos' once issued, you'll have to pay! Hehehehe...

Now that I'm on the issuing end... it feels funny... I'm excited, nervous and anxious all at once! Excited cos' I'm getting married and my name is printed on the card - it's official!!! Nervous cos' I'm out issuing "summons". And finally... anxious cos' I'm eager to see everyone's reactions...

All in all, I must say that there is something very HAPPY bout issuing "summons"... hehehe... And this is how my invitation card looks like... nice? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment