RSVP

Sent out my wedding dinner RSVP yesterday and I must say that it's pretty frightening...



  • WHAT IF... everyone I invite has something on that day or traveling or not in town? It is afterall held on the last day of a 3-day long weekend on Sunday
  • WHAT IF... no one bothered to RSVP? Not only will I have to call them one by one, I may also have lesser time distributing the actual cards!
  • WHAT IF... I over-invite? Assuming that not everyone can make it... I should theretically invite more but...
  • WHAT IF... I under-invite? Because I'm trying not to over-invite, the RSVP deadline is 2 weeks from now on Nov 01, 2009. Thereafter, the plan is to invite batch 2 of my invitee but will there be sufficient time?
  • WHAT IF... those who RSVP fail to turn up on the day? Will I then have empty tables?
So you see... whoever that says brides-to-be are bound to radiate some form of glow is definitely misinterpreting the type of glow. There's this glow... when one is happy! But then again... there is also this other type of glow that radiates from one who is at the brink of insanity! It's a fine line... really!

1 comments:

October 27, 2009 at 2:13 AM "maemee" said...

OK la, not bad... RSVP was opened for 2 weeks and 70% has reverted... not too bad la...

fingers crossed that all will turn up as planned that night... :)

Post a Comment