New Toy

Oh think I finally found a more reliable app for blogging from mobile... to be precise my brand new iPhone 4S!!! When it was first announced by Tim Cooks, I was still deciding whether or not I should get. But then the news of Steve Jobs passing came and I thought yala, I definitely should get it as a tribute "for Steve" i.e. 4S... geddit? Hehe... Afterall I owned each and everyone of the iPhone launched, from the metal casing unit of parallel import to 3 to 3GS to 4. So owning a 4S seemed logical! :D
I was lucky to attend the iPhone 4S launch at KL Convention Centre as a VIP and as usual I went with my partner in crime; Sham! That night, we were both glammed up. Her cos for once she didn't have to work as the EO for the launch and me, cos this is my first appearance ever since I left 6 months ago. Since we both like to dress up, we did our hair n carefully selected our outfits haha. Judging from the compliments, think we looked ok la. Hahaha...
The thing with VIP is that we are entitled to enter a special ballroom with live performances, free flow of booze and food. But then being a typical customer who are eager to get an iPhone first before anything else, we chose to crowd in the small area adjoining the VIP ballroom.
This phone collection area is packed with counters specifically erected to serve VIP, corporate customers and members of the media. The area is much smaller than the one for general public thus it was quite crammed. Afterall, VIPs are supposed to enjoy the live performances while waiting for their turn instead of jamming the collection area. But what to do... "kiasu" hehe...
After we got our phones, we visited the ballroom for general public cos' that was where accessories were sold. Spent over 300 bucks on casings but all's good... hahaha... Photo below was captured before doors open to public... check out the many counters available! :)
Nevertheless am happy I managed to get hold of my iPhone 4S that night. Hehe... I love Apple! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment