Sebiji Semacam

OK la, I relented when my childhood friend asked me to go over yesterday. Went to the nearest Parkson to get a hamper but the hampers on display looked so lousy so I decided to get her clothings instead. Went mad cos' everything was just so cute and the colours... PINK PINK PINK was just oh-so-sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Ended up getting 5 sets of clothing; Minnie Mouse edition! :)

Here's Baby Macy Tan Rae Ean... 2 and a half months old with me; the auntie who is 3 decades older O_o. 18 years ago, the father and I were like dumb fucks fooling around after school with our group of buddies (all still in contact). Then we went on with our first courtship, first job, first car, first property etc. Before you know it, we were married to our first loves and yesterday, I held his baby for the first time in my arms. The feelings were strange... almost unreal. Can't believe time has passed by so quickly.


Our other childhood friend commented that Baby Rae looked frightened hahaha... with this emotion *_*" (which is kinda true if you look at the picture hahaha) but then I said she's just posing for the camera with her cool look... hehehe. Babies are just so cute!!!

P.S. Baby Rae looks like a carbon copy of her dad! Really "sebiji semacam"!!! Hahahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment