Seeing Stars

Today I had a massive lower abdominal pain that sent me running to the loo right after dinner at the in laws. My stomach was so painful that I was drenched in cold sweat while trying to pooh. The pain was so intense that I had to change to a squatting position. Subsequently I rushed home while Hb was still having dinner, told him I had stomachache and needed to go home to pooh and dashed out without a second glance.

On the way home, although it was only a short 2min walk, I felt like I was going to pass out. My vision was kinda blurry and cold sweat was just dripping off my forehead like an eternal fountain! I had to force myself to take long deep breath so that I don't pass out in the street!!!

Thankfully I made it home and quickly continued my toilet saga! Can't remember how long it lasted but by the time I was done, I was completely exhausted. The last time I experienced such intense pain was when I was 12 years old, where doctor said that my intestines were knotted up with air inside. Dunno what triggered it, but I suspect it was because I held my pee too long the other day. The lower abdominal pain lasted 3 days... thankfully it has somewhat subsided now.

Moral of the story? Go when you have to go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment