Shadow

My colleague and his wife had their fertility tests done at Klinik Damo in Klang. Apparently this doctor is highly recommended as his success rate in pregnancy is pretty high. So on 16-June, Hb and I finally went to the clinic. Totally felt out of place cos the place was occupied by predominantly Indians from nurses to patients.

During registration, I asked to see Dr. Damo. Was kinda surpised they ushered me into this room where a Malay doctor was. Thought doctors are supposed to look kind and gentle but no, this doctor looked lazy, sleepy and cheeky!!!

He did an abdomen scan and asked if I was pregnant. So I told him not that I know of and asked him why. That was when he said the scan revealed a black mass on the lining of my uterus. He said he's not sure what it was but nevermind, I should just go do a urine test and come back on the 2nd day of period to get medication. He didn't even check further to determine what that black mass was!!!

Can you believe how scared Hb and I were? A black mass of unknown substance can't be good news. The worst thing was that, the urine test came out negative which meant that pregnancy is ruled out this time round! So what could it be? With that, Hb and I decided to go back to PMC, Cheras to visit Dr. Edmund Lai again. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment