Month of Love!

December's my absolute favorite month of the year. It's a month of love and festivities!!! Unfortunately on the first day of the month, I woke up with a massive sore throat which quickly escalated to fever, cold sweat, running nose and slight cough. Too weak to go out so Hb went out and bought Clarinase.

Slept the entire Saturday. Skipped dinner with BIL & SIL and barely ate the food that Hb packed back. Just felt so tired. 7am the following morning, I woke up with a really heavy head. As if it was going to burst! This time round, since Clarinase wasn't working its magic, Hb ransacked the cabinets for medicine from Dr. Arul (the old Indian doctor in Tanjung Karang with excellent command of Hokkien that left me startled!)

No appetite to eat so Hb bought porridge which I quickly finished, took med and slept again. Slept for so many hours and this time round, woke up drenched in my own sweat! Thanks to the sweat, I felt better and no longer had heavy headache.

Think cos I slept too much in the day time, I couldn't sleep at night. It's 6.30am now and I am still wide awake!!! Also had diarrhea with a bit of spotting. Hope everything's alright!

Special thanks to Hb too who took care of me when I was sick. Making sure I ate, drank lots of liquid, sleep enough and offered lots of TLC! :) Definitely a month of love alright!

0 comments:

Post a Comment