Sink

We needed to buy 2 sinks. 1 for the dry kitchen and the other for the wet kitchen. The one for the dry kitchen will mostly just be for light washing so that means that the one at the back will need to be the main one Hb and I use daily for whatever it is that we do in the kitchen!

The decision was a simple one! Get a double bowl sink!!! Why? Cos we are always fighting to use the sink with one another. Say if Hb is washing dishes, I will suddenly see the need to wash something too at that precise moment! Similarly when I am busy washing, Hb will often "excuse me excuse me" and wash his hands or whatever he has to wash at that precise moment!

So ya. To solve this issue, we shall just get a double bowl! Hehe... Besides, we don't do heavy cooking so no issue like difficulty in washing big ass wok!

Hb got this for RM495.00 on 26-Nov-2012. :))


0 comments:

Post a Comment