Managing Expectations

I felt like I waded thru a puddle of muddy dirt the entire day only to complete the day realising that I was actually cleaning up other people's load which other people were "capable" of cleaning up themselves (given their own sweet time) and was totally out of my scope and definitely not something that is appreciated by my boss.

Did I do things right? Probably yes.
Did I do the right thing? Probably not.

Wasted so much time for nothing and in the end, I'm behind schedule for my own stuff.
Life seemed so complicated.
Even more so at work with tonnes of morons to deal with.
Then again, if everyone I deal with is a moron, perhaps I am too anal myself...
Or perhaps my expectations are far too high that it's just unrealistic?
My god... what a tiring day...
Sigh!

Anyway... LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOD!
I know... this kinda contradicts everything that was said above but you know...
Positive thinking brings positive outcomes... so ya... life's great! :)

2 comments:

June 25, 2007 at 8:17 AM Colin T. said...

vickie.... what has the book you read gotten into you? tsk! tsk! tsk! you're freaking me out man =P

June 27, 2007 at 12:30 AM David said...

great vic... =) u're getting "there" =)

Post a Comment