Rich Tai Tai?

I had lunch with 2 of my new colleagues earlier. Technically, they are both not "new" cos they've been around for over a month (or longer I think), but anyhow, it was our first lunch together after a little bonding session at our agency's martini party yesterday. Talking bout martini, I had lycee, strawberry, coffee and peach martini yesterday... hehehe... and I like them all...

Back to the point. What was surprising was that one of them... could do palm reading and is apparently born with a veil!!! The Chinese believes that if one is born with the placenta covering their eyes, these people will be able to see "ghosts" later on!

So anyway, she said she likes me and thus will tell me more about myself... whopppeee... But guess what... I nearly fell off my chair after hearing the first thing she said!
  • There are only 2 guys in your life and both will love you very much... You met your bf at a very young age. But he won't be the one you'll marry. Even if you guys ever do get married, you will leave him and be married off to another guy. The second guy is rich and handsome and will be able to provide everything you'll ever ask for... He'll be appearing in your life soon... At max by next year... O_o

Woahhh... really meh?

3 comments:

June 29, 2007 at 4:21 AM artistica said...

Woahhh....

If it's true, it's better not to know right? Spoil the surprise only.

June 30, 2007 at 8:38 AM "maemee" said...

[artistica] oh well... she say i mah listen lor... hehe... :)

July 2, 2007 at 4:37 AM Anonymous said...

Really ar...just resign from your job and retire as a tai tai la...don't waste ur time working so late every day...

Post a Comment