Telur-Mania

There's this ProJet that is located near my house. At the side of this ProJet, there's a McD (both the outlet and the drive thru). This morning, I went to the drive-thru section and placed an order for a McEgg. Years ago, I remembered it costing only 99sen or RM1.99. Today it costs RM3.50...

Why a McEgg? Becos hor... these days, I've been craving for EGGS...! This is rather strange, cos for as long as I could remember, I don't eat eggs at all. Even when I was a kid, my brother would be gorging himself silly with eggs but I wouldn't even touch it. But these days... I will be fighting to eat them... from sunny side up to scrambled to half boiled to Ramlee egg burger and now McD McEgg... I wonder if there's anything wrong with me...

So anyway, I ate my breakfast in the car and by the time I reached office, it was only 8.30am (work starts at 9am)... and I was in such a jovial mood. So ya... today's gonna be a great day! And ohhh... it's such a pleasure to eat in the jam... lalalalalala... you should try it yourself...

6 comments:

June 19, 2007 at 10:48 PM Colin T. said...

hahaha... wait till you're bored. i've been eating 10 eggwhites a day, for 5 months already, and still doing it. =)

June 20, 2007 at 4:08 AM Je5sie said...

Yea eggs can be soooo yuuummyy but hey, don't exceed 4 egg yolks a week. Or it will make u FAT. -.-" Really.. unless you are taking Omega eggs lo.

June 21, 2007 at 12:55 AM "maemee" said...

[colin t] why r u drinking 10 egg whites a day for 5 months??? wanna be telur-man ar?

[je5sie] i am oredi FAT lor... nearly every night also eat maggie mee... sigh...

June 21, 2007 at 1:54 PM Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais

June 25, 2007 at 8:20 AM Colin T. said...

i telur-man, you telur woman ah... heheheh!

i'm eating egg whites as part of my food logs in dieting. if you happen to see a lengchai passerby on the street, that person might be one of your very old friend =P

June 25, 2007 at 6:19 PM "maemee" said...

[colin t] muahahahahaha... leng chai passerby eh... kekekeke... will be on the lookout then... :P

Post a Comment