Brand New Office

When I first joined the company like yonks ago... I used to have a super large workstation. But then, as the division's headcount grew (we are afterall a company of over 3,000 employees), more and more temp workstations were created and it was rather messy and hazardous.


Then, bout 4 months ago, our company decided to renovate our floor. And so, we were all moved to a different floor temporarily. My workstation then was a rather cosy one...


The renovation completed recently and last Friday (14 December 2007) was our moving day! While everyone else were busy complaining bout the lack of privacy (cos we now practice open concept), I am rather contended with my new workstation. I mean... how often in life do you get to occupy a brand new office where everything is BRAND NEW right???!!! So yala, no complaints from my end and here's a snapshot of how it looks like.


Very nice huh! I got a window seat somemore! Hehehehe... The only set back? My GM is next to me because of the open concept where anyone can see everyone else... Hehehe...

I'll post up more photos of the newly renovated floor later cos right now... I've not finished packing yet and I'm flying off to Shanghai tonight!!! Hooohooo... A full 9 days and 7 nights of fun, fun and FUN!!! Hooray!

Life is indeed beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment