Mr. Vacuum

Spent the entire day spring cleaning OWLoon's apartment in Kuala Selangor cos' the wiring man will be coming on Tuesday... Never knew how tough it was to sweep, mop and vacuum the entire house until today... OWLoon's mom does it with such ease... and my mom too does the same thing like it's the most natural thing on earth and with such perfection! So ya... maybe I'm not ready for domesticated life yet...

Anyway... my new found best friend today has got to be Mr. Vacuum Cleaner! The thing with Kuala Selangor is that, this place is a haven for insects... AND lizzards... so no matter how clean you sweep nor mop the floor, there bound to be little black dots on the floor (not sure where they come from or what they are)... but, with the help of the ever-reliable Mr. Vacuum Cleaner... all stuff tiny and stubborn are very quickly sucked away...

After I finished cleaning the entire house and transferred 80% of the furniture from the master bedroom to the second room (to make way for renovations of the bridal room), I swear I felt like collapsing into a coma, there and then... GAWD... it ain't easy being domesticated...

But I had to do it else OWLoon's mom will be doing it and since it is OWLoon and I's bridal room, thought we should do as much as possible and not trouble the older folks... but since OWLoon sprained his back from carrying me (one of the photoshoot poses), told him to go to work while I worked like slave at home...

I must say though... that I was pretty happy and satisfied with the results... the entire house was spanking CLEAN!!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment