New Template!

I've used "This Other Eden" template for close to 2 years now...

The fact that it is a Classic Blogger template meant that the template was as basic as it can be. I must have spent like a gazillion of hoursssss trying to personalize it.

Though I like this template and that it has served me well for years... I'm beginning to feel that the colours are a tad too gloomy...

Thus, the hunt for a replacement template begin...








In between, I've tested quite a few templates... but they all didn't measure up until I found this sIMpress template!!! Am so damn happy that I finally got a template with functionalities that I've wanted all along!!!







  • XML template that allows me to add new widgets...
  • 3 column template that allows me to segregate the navigation bars neatly...
  • Date in calendar format... which is damn nice!
  • Proper navigation... like how if you click on any of the categories, all posts will be shown...
  • Older posts, newer posts links are listed neatly at the bottom
  • Top nav that directly links to key posts... like: Why "mammee" + About "maemee"
  • Visible HOME button
  • More importantly... WHITE background with my lucky colour GREEN...

Hoohoo!!! Yay!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment