Models Wannabe Part II

As you can see, we have both changed our looks from the outfit to the make up to the hairdo... This series of photos were done at the stairs which was pretty scary for me cos' I was on heels and the gown I was wearing has a loooooong trail that I kept stepping on...

Nevertheless, the expressions that our photographer wanted to achieve here was somewhat the "model-ish" look... But it was here that OWLoon grumbled and mumbled about how he was made to be my "background"... hahaha...



Then we went back upstairs where there was this set of props... a mirror, a table with candlelights and a chair... against a nice wallpapered background... Personally, I thought this look made me look fat-face...



And that was it! Time for another round of change...

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment