Wedding Dinner Bunting


Tomorrow's the wedding dinner in KL and yet, we've only managed to finalize the bunting design yesterday. Printing was done this morning... (talk about being last minute)...

For this, OWLoon nagged and nagged and nagged me till my ears bled... cos' I was supposed to get it done. But after several attempts by friend's designer, I gave up and thought we could make do without buntings...

Mana tau, OWLoon said the hall is super huge in KS and that the stage too is extremely big hence needed buntings... So last night, we emailed each other back and forth on the bunting designs and finally settled for this.

I would've wanted our names to be bigger but it was already in the process of being printed when I saw it... But it's OK la... small matter - must keep reminding myself not to stress over small matters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment