Dilemma

My eyesight is getting from bad to worse... I can't even view font size 8 on my laptop now without squinting my eyes. The options are pretty straight forward:
  • Option 1: Go for enhancement surgery - which means going thru the whole "torture" of letting my eyeballs burn under the same laser!
  • Option 2: Start wearing glasses or contact lens...

But both options pose some form of problems...

  • Option 1: I will have to go thru another 6 months of continuous check ups... Day 1, Day 7, Day 14, Month 1, Month 2 until they are satisfied with my condition. In the meantime suffer dry eyes and be on eye drops for monthsss... Aaannnd at the end of it... no promises that my eyesight will be perfect
  • Option 2: I opted for Lasik bout 6 months back because I didn't want to wear spectacles and my eyes couldn't take contact lenses no more... It kept tearing at best and at worst, my eyes will be reddish in colour

So you see... it's not so straightforward afterall... Sigh... Such a dilemma...

1 comments:

July 2, 2007 at 10:31 PM Colin T. said...

i don't think you've got a choice liao

Post a Comment