2 Weeks of FREEDOM!

Including Saturday and Sundays, I was away from work/office for 2 full weeks!
Since it was such a long holiday, I told myself that I ought to make everyday as productive as it can be and here's an account on the daily highlights... :)

Day 1: 20-Dec (Saturday)
Had a talk-cock-sing-song session with OWLoon & friends...
Bought a new 22inch monitor for my brother...

Day 2: 21-Dec (Sunday)
Fetched parents to replenish new bamboo shoots...
Had family reunion dinner on Dong Zhe day... and ate Tang Yuen...

Day 3: 22-Dec (Monday)
Went to serviced my Honda City with my father...
Placed deposits for new Honda City 1.5 (for my brother) and Honda Civic 1.8 (for me)...

Day 4: 23-Dec (Tuesday)
Fetched parents to EPF office to print out my mummy's annual statement...(for fun cos' her previous employer cheated her EPF... RM700 bucks became over RM7k... 27 years later!)

Day 5: 24-Dec (Wednesday)
Opened a new EON Bank account... and bought House Insurance...to satisfy some stupid housing loan criteria though my loan amount was only ~55% of property value...
Christmas Eve dinner with family...

Day 6: 25-Dec (Thursday)
Fetched parents to buy praying "materials"...

Day 7: 26-Dec (Friday)
Alan's parents visited my parents... Thereafter, OWLoon treated us to a 10-course dinner...

Day 8: 27-Dec (Saturday)
C.l.u.b H.i.t.z at B.a.r C.e.l.o.n.a... more on this later...

Day 9: 28-Dec (Sunday)
Short trip to Kuala Selangor with family + niece and nephew

Day 10: 29-Dec (Monday)
Short trip to Kuala Selangor with family + niece and nephew

Day 11: 30-Dec (Tuesday)
Return from Kuala Selangor...
Collected wedding bands... cos' OWLoon's one was custom-made...

Day 12: 31-Dec (Wednesday)
Spring cleaning my own room...

Day 13: 01-Jan (Thursday)
Haircut at Saw's
Drinks with friends at T.h.e S.o.c.i.a.l at B.a.n.g.s.a.r (my favourite hangout place now)

Day 14: 02-Jan (Friday)
Bank draft for Honda Civic down payment...
Collected my new Honda Civic from Jln 222, PJ... Yippee!!!
Ordered 2 units of Garmin GPS nuvi 205... 1 for me and 1 for my brother!

Day 15: 03-Jan (Saturday)
Handover my old Honda City to OWLoon's relative who owns a Used Car business in Kuala Selangor... Price offered was RM3K more than market value!

Day 16: 04-Jan (Sunday)
Haven't figured out what to do but I intend to lepak all day...


To sum it all up... everything I did during this 16 days period revolves around:



Come to think of it... my 16 days of leave was pretty productive! Hooray! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment