Pensieve / Memory Bank

It's my first day at work after my long break and I intentionally got up at 6.30am today hoping that if I start the year waking up early, I won't be late for the rest of the year (not a morning person ma)! Hehe...

Am damn sleepy now, but there are a couple of things buzzing at the top of my mind now...


Fluid Template
I just realized that this template is a fluid one, instead of a fixed one I wanted! While it looks good on a 15-inch laptop, it looks terrible on a 22-inch monitor cos the post panel stretches in accordance to the size of the screen! Each paragraph then became a single liner!!! Grrr...

I supposed that was also one of the reasons as to why I'm not updating this blog as often as I should cos' I spent every free moment fiddling with the bloddy html scripts. Damn kannasai!


New Car
I got a new car last Friday and was rather happy until I realized that the engine sound was louder than it should be (in my opinion la...) and that the car jerks when there's a gear shift. My colleagues said it sounded like a transmittor problem. Anyway OWLoon said he'll test drive it on Wednesday... and the car is on warranty for 3 years... but aiiiii...

Also, I didn't know how SLOW I was driving until I drove this car cos' the digital speedometer's right at the top of the dashboard and one can't help but be drawn to look at the numerical changes. All these while, I've been driving like 50-ish to 60-ish ONLY!!! No wonder everyone says I'm a 'careful' driver!


Old Car
OWLoon came to KL to drive my car to KS last Sat evening cos' I'm selling it off to his relative who owns a chain of Used Cars outlets. The value given was RM3k more than market value and the car collection was done at OWLoon's house! So convenient!

Since this is the first time I'm selling a car (my 1st car is with my brother still until he gets his newly launched City), I wasn't sure what to expect and I must say, it's quite a memorable experience.

Upon signing all the required docs, OWLoon's cousin checked the engine and chasis number to ensure that the actual matches what was written on the registration card. Thereafter, I expected him to inspect the car in greater detail but to my surprised, he said: "OK that's all. Thank you very much. Bye bye!".

When the car was driven away, I felt a twinge of sadness... It's akin to watching your wife elope with some other man! Really! Afterall, my dear City served me well for close to 5 years now. Regretted not taking photos of my car. Sob sob. Goodbye City! Muax!


Registration of Marriage
(I) Dress
I spent 16 fucking days not working and yet I couldn't find a dress for RoM. Last Saturday was the final deciding moment cos I know for a fact that when I resume work, I'll have no time to go dress hunting. Thus OWLoon fetched me to Just Wardrobe at Damansara Uptown.

Out of the many many dresses I tried on, OWLoon selected one and was rather adament that it looked good on me. But somehow I dislike the dress. It was a 1 piece corset like tube top coupled with a flaired A-line bottom. Anyway, as a back up option - we bought the dress and will be collecting it on Wednesday cos alterations are required. Back up option cos if I see anything nicer between now and then, I'd buy it!

(II) Hand Bouquet
Which reminds me... We haven't booked any hand bouquet yet!!!

(III) Lunch Venue
And we have not even decided where to have lunch after the session!

Kannasai or not? I'm registering in a few days time and everything's not done yet! This is only the beginning and I'm already scrambling! I'm so stressed out!!! Wahhh!


New Role
This new role was more challenging than I initially thought. But strangely I felt motivated to catch up and learn up asap. If anything, this new role will have me equipped with enterpreneurial skills of running a business on a large scale! And is something I've always wanted...


Btw... blogging is really a great way to relieve pent up frustrations and an even greater avenue to record beautiful moments / occasions!


ZZZzzz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment