Union of OngLai

The good thing bout getting registered in a temple is that we're able to pray for blessings thereafter... not to mention... temple's a nice place for photo sessions too... :)

OWLoon and I took numerous shots but of the many shots, the most memorable one was when we were "caught" in the act of praying... :)

This was damn funny cos' while we were praying, OWLoon whispered "Praying to your friend ar?" cos' my friend's brother was standing right opposite us and that sentence alone sent me laughing like a mad cow!

Not sure why but I love this photo!!!

OWLoon's friends said our lips looked a like in this photo... And my ex-boss said we look like celebrities... hahaha!

We kept the session small and private where only close family members and friends were present and it is of my greatest pleasure to introduce them to everyone.

My parents & my niece...
OWLoon's parents...
My brother and his girlfriend (who will also be my bridesmaid)...

OWLoon's friend (who will also be his bestman)...
My darling friend... da SHEEP...
And here are some more shots to mark the historical union of the OngLai clans... :)


My life is so beautiful! Yay!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment