Anxiety Attack

Shit man! I think there's something seriously wrong with me.
Came to work this morning and felt like crying.
You know... the kind of anxiety that you feel when you were younger...
Like how after a long school holiday, you suddenly have to drag your ass to school...
Yes, that kind of feeling.
I've worked through half a day and yet the feeling was still there...

And you know something...
I also realised that if I die today, my family will be the one who will miss me the most!
Company...? They can always re-hire.
No one is indispensable!

I feel so sad!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

P.S. And no... not PMS. I've been feeling this way for a while now... Sigh...

5 comments:

April 17, 2007 at 7:03 AM Val said...

I totally feel for you! I was like that since Monday till now!! It's so depressing.

But hor, your 2nd para is weird weird ler. Of coz your family will miss you the most if you died now lar. Mana boleh miss other pep oneee.

p/s:ur bf ler? how about your bf???

And noopppeee. I'm not having PMS either. Kakakaka... ;P

April 17, 2007 at 6:05 PM Anonymous said...

@-}---

April 17, 2007 at 6:17 PM "maemee" said...

[amelyn] oh well, since we spend so much time at work (to a point of sometimes neglecting our own lives) i think it's worthwhile to remind myself over and over again that no one is indispensable and that no company will be sad / miss you when you "kaput" but yes... u made a very good point. perhaps it really is time to re-think my purpose in life.

[val] why are we feeling this way ya? so depressing i tell u...

bout 2nd para - kakakakakakaka... ya hor... obviously family will miss me more la (what was i thinking???) kekekekekeke... but errrr... when i was writing that post, i only thought of my family like how i know for a fact that they genuinely care for me... my bf ar... didn't cross my mind wor... (hmmmm...)

[anony] i'm not dead yet... save the flower... LOL

April 17, 2007 at 8:51 PM Colin T. said...

i get that kind of feeling at least once a month, and i just feel totally helpless. i'll just sit at home and watch TV blankly until I realize that... hey, wtf i still need to pay bills.

April 19, 2007 at 7:51 PM "maemee" said...

[colin t] muahahahaha, u're right... wtf man... still have to pay bills what...!

Post a Comment