Seeing Double?

Hmmm... it wasn't my intention to write about what I wear so often... But so happens, the day I chose to wear a dress to work (which is like once in a million years), my colleague wore a near identical one. And the best thing is... this is also the first dress she wore to work:

Everyone who saw us together would go:
  • Wahhh... like sisters....
  • Woahhh... got hot date ar???
  • Hmmm, uniform of the day???
  • You gals look the same!!!

Initially, our answers were: No la, different motifs... look clearly!

But after the entire day of answering the same thing we grew tired. So now when asked, we say:

  • Ya, we got hot kinky date tonight! Wanna join?

Pui!

5 comments:

April 13, 2007 at 2:20 AM Colin T. said...

ooooooooooo..... kinky date i like. i want to join and make sexy explzion on your stomach. how much? =P

April 13, 2007 at 3:20 AM Je5sie said...

It's the latest fashion. haha. Be prepared to see more doubles if you walk out to KLCC.. Anyway the dress looks nicer without jeans.

April 13, 2007 at 6:50 AM "maemee" said...

[je5sie] ya ya i saw another lady wearing something similar at klcc during lunch time... somemore the place i bought this from, the person told me that it's one of its kind cos every design only got 1 piece. but she didn't mention, everywhere else oso got sth similar one... ceh!

April 14, 2007 at 6:47 AM Val said...

Hmmm... have you ever considered going home to change clothes? That's what I did, cuz I really beh tahan all those questions. Once, I changed my clothes twice cuz the first two shirts were identical to two of my cols' (first is a gal, second is a guy). Man, I hate wearing the same clothes in the office lar. They thought I dated both gals and guys!

April 15, 2007 at 6:28 AM "maemee" said...

[val] nolor, i can't be bothered la. such a hassle to drive home n change. u ar... can drive home twice somemore... aiyoyoyo... hehe...

Post a Comment