Failed Diet

The other day, I casually mentioned to my neighbour that I wanted to go on a diet cos I've gained like 1kg!!! But regretfully, I ate like a PIG the following day:

"Nasi lemak" for breakfast

My neighbour bought me "nasi lemak" from Hoca Coffee. We've been taking bout this "nasi lemak" for over a week now. The last time we wanted to buy it, it was all sold out. This "nasi lemak" is very nice cos the "sambal" is sweeeeeeet :)

Doughnuts before lunch

Then one of my colleagues went to Pavillion and bought back a dozen of yummy J.Co doughnuts! I've tastest only the Glazzy and the Almond ones so when he bought back the variety, I couldn't stop myself... There were 4 different types of doughnuts: chocolate, mango, blueberry and tiramisu. I had 1 mango and 1 tiramisu... soooooooooooooooo yummy I tell you!

"Nasi kandar" for lunch

Came lunch time, my neighbour asked if I wanna go and get fruits with her and I went like: "Dowan la... I wanna go and eat" to which she replied: "Aren't you supposed to be on a diet?". Hehehehehe... my answer was: "Nola, mad one... hungry la" and we all went out to Pelita for "nasi kandar". Somemore mine was "banjir kandar".

Nearly had Pizza for Tea

Came tea time, someone offered me pizza. And since I love pizzas oh soooo much, I nearly took a slice! But luckily my neighbour reminded me bout my diet. I managed to refrain myself...

Not only was it a failed attempt to diet, I think I also gained a few additional pounds from all the calories that day! Sigh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment