Battle of the Sexes

Today, out of the blue... I received an email with the subject: "Your Car Looks Dirty. Wanna Have a Car Wash?". It was sent by one of my colleagues to the entire team... with only these words: "Slurring liao...". So out of curiosity, I decided to open the attachments only to find these gals... "washing" cars:


The guys were pretty excited about it... and one even said that he doesn't mind paying RM50 just to watch these gals washing his car. But since we have more female than male in our team... I replied with this: "Eh... think only guys can enjoy their car wash ar? Gals can too..."


My female colleagues then responded with:

  • "Well, I don't mind if he hose me down too..."
  • "He can lie on my car all day..."
  • "Oohhhh! I like and my car is very dirtyyyyy..."

Hehehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment