Steps: FireFlies

One of the reasons why I like "Steps" so much is because of all the songs played in the drama. So damnnnnn niceeeee! This snippet here shows how Tsun and Sum Ying's relationship started... very romantic one... :)



FireFlies by Noella Choi

I don't know why you hesitate
Everytime you are near me
Is it that you fear
You might fall into something deep

Standing on the edge of the night
Feelings raging inside
But if you open your eyes

Can you see the fireflies dancing in the air
Like the stars up in the sky
Feel the gentle breeze caress star light
Oh, it's time to take to flight

Take my hands I'll lead you to the places where
I am sure you've never been
So just hold me close and we will go
This is how it all begins

Falling in love

(Repeat all over again)

0 comments:

Post a Comment