Judge This: Part V

I declared W-A-R with Bitch-from-Hell bout 2 years ago. Since then, we've not spoken to each other and I've stopped visiting my bf's family (except the mandatory Chinese New Year visits). So for the past 2 years, I've only visited the parents once a year and with her, no contacts what-so-ever.

  • Out of the blue, she SMS-ed me last Sunday at 2.37am! "Hi, it's me, your sister n law. How r u?"

I was out gallivanting the whole night and by the time I saw my phone, it was already 4 plus in the morning! Thinking that she's drunk or something, I decided to just ignore it. But I forwarded the message to my bf and said: "From your sister. Mad one!"

  • But when my bf came the next day, I saw this in his Inbox (ya, I openly read his SMS-es, sue me): "I SMS her last night. How come she didn't reply?"

Hmmm... something must be going on here. For one, she's been asking my bf to ask me out a couple of times. But being the stubborn cow I am, I ignored her. SHE OWS ME A FUCKING APOLOGY! But this! I'm rather certain that this is another one of her dirty plot to put me in a bad light again! The fact that she complaint to my bf would mean that she complaint to her parents too...

  • I can almost imagine her bitching out loud to her family: "I already SMS her ma, but she also never reply. No manners!"

So to protect myself (and after consulting my family)... I replied with this, 12 hours later: "Hi, I'm doing great! How do you do?"

That SMS tho short... was a rather hard one to compose... (1) There's NO WAY I'm gonna call her sister in law. I'm not even married yet! Mad or what? (2) I had to refrain myself from saying... "I am doing gggrrrEEEAAATTTTTT without YOU in my life BITCH!!!" (3) I don't give 2 hoots bout how she's doing... but apparently, I must be courteous to ask her how she was...

Honestly, I didn't expect her to reply straightaway...

  • But shortly after that she replied with this: "So far so good. Long time never see you already. Maybe we can meet up some of these day"

Again... replying was tough especially when I am still so full of anger... but I replied: "Sure. :)"

So... am I gonna go out with her the next time she asks me out? Nahhh... she can fuck off for all I care... afterall, what she did 2 years ago was terrible to not just me alone but my family and my bf too! So if she thinks she can get away so easily... she can dream on.

It's about time she learns not to intimidate or bully other people just because she's the eldest in the family! And ohhh... doesn't mean that when we keep quiet, everything's ok. In my case, I've been patient long enough and after what happened 2 years ago, I told myself that I won't take anymore CRAP from this Bitch-from-Hell! Don't fuck around with me bitch!!!

Click on these links to view the earlier entries on what happened:

Judge This [Part 1/4]
Judge This [Part 2/4]
Judge This [Part 3/4]
Judge This [Part 4/4]

Nevertheless it felt great that she's the one making the move to reconcile first after 2 long years! Whether or not we're gonna be ok in the future is a different story altogether.

2 comments:

November 21, 2007 at 7:20 PM JF said...

third time i'm reading a blog but first time seriously reading thru the details..very interesting..good way to express yourself..glad that so many of your friends are here to lend an ear..this is very much like a real life drama series..hmm..

once a friend of mine said this to me..when you actually angry or hate someone, it actually makes things difficult for yourself..you feel stressed out, unghappy and angry all the time..if you let go, forgive and be forgiven, then you feel much better..so, dunt let this bfh bothers you so much..just leave it alone..be the bigger person lo.. :)

November 21, 2007 at 11:30 PM JF said...

hmm..not really a bigger person but definitely not fight with her any further lo..and i dunt think you are ignoring her..you did reply her sms ma..hehe..

furthermore, think about it, if you are angry, upset or what ever you call it, it will only disturb you and you will feel like you are troubled by it..so why let this be in your head?..just let it go, say hi if she say hi..reply if she sms..just like normal hi and bye thing lo..but not asking you to pretent la..just let go and you'll probably feel relieve, much more free..relax and not disturbed by this..hehe..just a thought..

Post a Comment