Final Freakshow

Last Sat, the final Freakshow Tour with Pop Shuvit and Friends was held in Malacca. Since all of us were staying for the night, we drank like there's no tomorrow (i.e. mad). So needless to say, all the photos taken were of us doing silly antics.


Also took photos with some of the DJs present but my favourite DJ wasn't around that night... Ean... hehehehe...

From [L] to [R]
Top line: JJ, Adam C, Burn (XFresh)
Middle line: Hani, Adam C & Skeletor, Jakeman
Bottom line: JJ, Skeletor, Rudy

Went to bed around 4.30am and got up 3 times to "lau sai"... starting 7.30am. At the final round, my colleague knocked on the toilet door:
Colleague: Hey, are you in there?
Me: Ya...
Colleague: What are you doing?
Me: Stomach ache la, "lau sai"... don't disturb
Colleague: OK or not?
Me: I'm OK la... I always "lau sai" one...

Sheesh... I hate to talk when I'm in the midst of a cake baking you know :P

After checking out, we went to this place for "satay babi" and "satay" pork intestines. 5 of us took a total of 92 sticks! I took 17 sticks (a mixture of both) cos it tasted damn nice when it's hot. But for the entire day after that, I felt like puking! I had to take 2 glasses of ENO when I reached home and a cup of honey vinegar. But the following day, I got up with gastric. "Stupid" betul.

Nevertheless, it was fun fun and fun!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment