Defects Form

I am truly a master procrastinator. I can't believe I put of submitting the defects form for K.u.c.h.a.i A.v.e.n.u.e for close to 3 months! If it wasn't cos' my parents lectured me, I would've still taken my own sweet time. Tsk tsk tsk, quite the hopeless.

Prior to keys collection, I had to pay 6 months worth of maintenance fee and deposits for electricity and water bill which I promptly did on 07-May-2010. Thereafter, an appointment has to be made for keys collection. I collected the keys to my condo on 11-June-2010. But then there's really no use cos' for as long as CF is not obtained, renovation cannot begin. It was during that period that home owners are supposed to inspect the house properly and submit the defects form.

In my mind, it was ok to delay la, CF not obtained yet what. But "timji" on 01-August-2010, I got a letter from the developer stating that the CF is now obtained. And that got me scrambling to submit my defects form after my parents lectured me in M-16 mode. So ok lor, today I took a day off work to properly go through the unit for possible defects with my parents.


Lucky thing, the defects were fairly minimal; I think. And upon checking with condo management, was told we can proceed with our kitchen and yard reno as it doesn't affect the rest of the defects-affected area. Here's the list of defects I submitted:
  • Wavy wall with some part protruding and some part with paints falling off
  • Skirting for the entire house not nailed in, leaving huge gaps between walls & the skirting
  • Visible gaps all around the master bedroom window frame
  • Master bedroom toilet bowl leaks when flushed
  • Hose for the 2nd bathroom connecting the water heater was missing
  • Window handles for the 3rd bedroom was missing
And that was it! Walla! Can't believe I took so long in submitting a stupid piece of paper. What the fuck is wrong with me man. Sigh. Now I have to wait for at least another month before I can rent it out. I really really cannot believe that it's been close to 3 months since I last collected keys! Time passed so quickly one???!!!

And oh, collected the access cards today too. Tomorrow onwards, one will need an access card before they can use the lift. There are another 2 points - think the lift lobby on my floor and to the car park. Which reminds me, I can't even remember my car park lot no. (better find out before my parents lecture me again!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment